Here at Mobills we help you take control of your finances. And putting you in control is something we take seriously in everything we do.
With that in mind, we present below very important information about how we use your personal data so that you are also in control in this matter!
How does Mobills handle my data?
You know that in order to manage your financial life, it is essential that all your day-to-day information, all your expenses and all your income are recorded in our application.
And on the other side, we know that there is a lot of information that you entrust us with! Everything we do with your personal data is intended to guarantee you a better management of your finances and also give you access to an increasingly better service.
For this, we continuously invest in security, we follow everything that the legislation determines, especially the General Data Protection Law (LGPD), in addition to adopting the best management and governance practices.
So don’t worry! We do everything responsibly and we value our users.
And exactly what data do you use?
You provide us with some data and we collect others, always respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data.
Data provided by you:
When you sign up, use any of our products or interact with us, you provide us with some information to better understand your financial condition, as well as your financial goals, enabling us to recommend more assertive products and services, in accordance with the your interests and needs.
You choose whether or not to provide this data, knowing that with them we can provide you with a better, more automated, simple, agile and comfortable service.
We may also use some information to send marketing communications and emails to promote our products and services and those of our partners, but don't worry! We won't spam you and you can always ask us to stop sending these communications.
Data received from third parties:
Some information will be provided by third parties, for example, when you make bank account or credit card integration, information related to transactions, expenses, income, category of your expenses, credit, loans, investments, among others with be synced.
Why do we collect data?
We use your data to be able to provide the services you have contracted or signed up for on our platform.
In addition we also need them to:
- Improve your website and app experience;
- Comply with the contractual obligations entered into between us, when you hire the Premium Financial Manager or Financial Planner, for example;
- Verify and confirm your identity;
- Ensuring your safety and security;
- Send advertising communications, email content, newsletter and other communications related to the MOBILLS Products and Platform;
- Conduct commercial analysis and build the experience journey of current and potential Users;
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Is my data really protected by you?
We adopt the best practices and technologies when processing your personal data, always thinking about your protection and ensuring your security.
We adopt technical, administrative and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration or any other form of irregular or unlawful treatment.
We use tools to identify and prevent vulnerabilities in our systems and we have strict access control to personal data, where only authorized people can access them.
So yes, your data is safe with us!
Your privacy controls (If the data is mine, how do I exercise control over it?)
Remember that personal data is yours and you can access it at any time.
The General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (Law nº 13.709/2018) guarantees you certain rights and guarantees in relation to your personal data. Thus, if you wish, you can contact us and submit your requests to exercise your rights.
- Confirmation of the existence of processing of personal data and access: You can confirm that we have processed your personal data and request access to them.
- Data Correction: You can change or request correction of incorrect, incomplete or outdated data.
- Portability: You have the right to request the migration of your personal information to another organization.
- Request the deletion or anonymization of personal data: You have the right to ask us to anonymize or permanently delete your data, if they prove to be unnecessary or excessive for the purpose of treatment or if they are being treated in non-compliance with the LGPD.
- Refusal and Revocation of Consent: You have the right to know the consequences of refusing to provide consent for the processing of your personal information and to revoke it when it has already been given.
- Information about data sharing: You can request information about the public or private entities with which we share your personal data.
- Automated Decision Review: You can request that decisions made in an automated manner that affect your rights be reviewed.
You can also get in touch with our data manager through the email email@example.com.
About this Policy (I still want more information about my personal data. How do I get it?)
But you can access the full version by clicking here.
If you still have any questions, you can call us at firstname.lastname@example.org.